Thursday, July 31, 2008

Technical Difficulties...

To those of you who have been such loyal readers of our blog, I want to express my sincerest apology for the lack of postings this past week. We are experiencing technical difficulties getting the photos into the computer.

Ricky and I have been in Galveston, Texas working on a property we need to finish and get on the market so we can sell it -- and have some money to use for the dogs!!

But our computer in Galveston was manufactured during the Truman Administration, I think, and when we are finished using it, the Smithsonian has requested that we donate it to them.

Ricky is working every day to try to figure out a way to crack the ancient computer's code and get our data and photos implanted into its senescent memory.

I understand the importance of regularly posting new stories to our blog, and I would ask you to bear with us while we work through this glitch!

Thank you for your patience!

Jay

No comments: