Friday, January 28, 2011

How I Got In Trouble...

Hi! My name is Dre. Cool name, don't you think?
.
That's because I have a cool mom. Her name is Jaime.
.
We used to live together in California. But I got in trouble. I get nervous around people I don't know and I sometimes bite them.
.
Jaime tried everything to help me get over my fear biting. But nothing seemed to work. When I am scared and unsure, I just bite. I don't know why I do it. I just do.
.
Jaime finally realized that I could not continue to live there, because I was so unpredictable and might easily bite someone again. She was afraid I might hurt someone, and she was afraid of what might happen to me if I bit the wrong person!
.
Jaime searched the internet, looking for a place where I could be safe to live out my life. That's where she found Smiling Dog Farms. She asked Ricky and Jay if I could go live there, and they said "yes"!
.
Jaime got busy and sent around a Chip In fund raiser to raise the money for me to have a townhome and play yard of my own. She raised the $1096 to build my housing in just a few days! And she even got some of her friends to sign up as monthly sponsors to cover the day-to-day cost of me living here at the farm.
.

I have my own yard to run and play in. I have my toys. My mom sent me a really big, soft cushy puff for me to curl up and sleep in. Ricky put it in the upstairs loft of my townhome. I have fun running up the ramp to my upstairs, and then down again.
.
I'm glad Jaime found Smiling Dog Farms. Here I can't get in trouble. (The other dogs told me that even if you bite someone at the farm, you don't get in trouble for it!) I am happy with my new life at Smiling Dog Farms.

No comments: