Friday, February 11, 2011

Deaf Girl Needs a Family of Her Own!

My name is Marylou. I came from BARC, the animal shelter in Houston. Smiling Dog Farms was going to let me hang out at the farm until another rescue took me, but Jay and Ricky said that they would help me find a family of my own!
.
They say I have a lot of personality. I guess that is because I like to engage people, and interact with them. I like everyone I meet!
.
And I have a LOT of energy! I am still young and average size, approximately 35-40 lb.
.
I get along pretty well with other dogs, but I prefer the company of humans! I would love to lay next to you on the sofa... and then maybe you could throw my chew-toy for me to chase!
.
Oh... I almost forgot to mention that I am completely deaf. I can't hear you if you speak to me. But I can read your lips and your expression! And you will never have trouble figuring out what I am saying to you! Ha ha. My hearing loss doesn't bother me one bit.
.
I am really anxious to have a family to love me and call me their own! Would you like to be my new family? Ricky and Jay said if you want me to come live with you to contact them at Intake@smilingdogfarms.org. They said they have Adoption Partners and friends who will help with homestudies all over the country -- you don't have to live in Texas to adopt me!

No comments: